- Analysis and testing of business requirements;
- Development and execution of test documentation (test plans, test cases);
- Definition of acceptance criteria based on business requirements;
- Manual testing of mobile applications and web services;
- Documenting detected errors and test results;
- Verification of corrections;
- Constructive communication with the project team (developers, designers, managers), aimed at improving the quality of the product.
- English: Intermediate level and higher;
- Testing experience for web and mobile applications;
- Knowledge of the types and methods of testing;
- Presence of ideas on software development methodologies (Kanban, Waterfall Scrum and so on);
- A basic understanding of what SQL, REST API, HTML are and what they are needed for;
- Experience with mobile operating systems iOS and Android;
- The ability to clearly and consistently express your thoughts.
It would be an advantage to have:
- Experience with various testing tools;
- Experience with bug trackers (Jira, Redmine and the like);
- Experience with version control systems and various databases;
- Experience with CI and test management systems;
- Basic knowledge of any programming language.
- A friendly team of first-class professionals you’ll find easy to work and communicate with;
- Transparency in processes and liberal atmosphere across the company;
- Modern technology stack on all projects;
- Professional and personal growth as well as the ability to change your area of expertise;
- Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences as well as financial cover of online and offline courses;
- Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker;
- Salary corresponding to your work experience and skills. We are open for payment negotiation;
- A cosy office in the historic center of the city. Fruits, coffee, tea, biscuits, cereal, bicycle and car parking spaces, lounge areas with cosy armchairs, bean-bags and sofas, PS4, guitars, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment;
- Compensation of sport and medical expenses;
- English language courses at the office.